The IGADACR03A is a general-purpose digital-to-analog converter with 11-bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 5M samples per second. The IGADACR03A is composed of an R-2R resistive ladder and a voltage buffer.
Supply voltage 2.5V is used for analog devices and high-voltage logic devices in the DAC circuit and 1.2V is used for core-voltage logic devices. Output voltage of IGADACR03A is single ended with rail-to-rail range. The IGADACR03A exhibits excellent monotony with low DNL/INL. A power down mode is available to disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
The IGADACR03A is fabricated in TSMC 65nm 2.5V/1.2V CMOS process with 1P7M layout.
- 65nm 2.5V/1.2V logic low power CMOS process with 1P7M layout
- 11-bit resolution with 2.5Mhz conversion rate
- Output voltage range: 0 ~ NVDD1
- Operation temperature range: -40°C ~ 85°C
- DNL < +/- 0.9LSB, INL < +/- 3LSB
- Monotonic guarantee
- Power down mode is available
- Area = 0.086 mm2