The IGADACM02A is a general-purpose one-channel digital-to-analog converter with 10-bit resolution. The data output rate is up to 250Mhz. The input digital code is controlled unsigned binary.
The IGADACM02A contains two current steering DAC circuits and one digital decoder. This DAC need one external reference resistor for current reference. The analog output current of DAC is maximum differential 40mA with gain control +/-6%. Power down mode is available to disable the DAC and cut-off the power supplies to this IP.
The IGADACM02A is fabricated in TSMC 0.13um 1P6M 3.3V/1.2V logic CMOS process. This IP can support 1P6M, 1P7M and 1P8M layout in 0.13um CMOS process. The supply voltage 1.2V is used for digital circuit, and 3.3V is used for analog circuit.
- *0.13um 3.3V/1.2V logic CMOS process with 1P6M layout
- *10-bit resolution
- *1.6Vpp compliance range
- *1 ~ 40mA differential adjustable full scale current
- *Macro area = 0.15 mm2
- *Operation temperature range: -40C~125C
- *DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 2LSB, No missing code
- *Power down mode is available