The IGAADCM12A is a general-purpose analog-to-digital converter with 10bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 1M samples per second. The converted digital code is represented by unsigned digit, 000H to 3FFH.
The IGAADCM12A contains a sample/hold circuit, and a 10bit ADC. Two reference voltages VREFP, VREFN are used to define the ADC full swing. Analog input of ADC is single ended with rail-to-rail range. Supply voltage 3.3V is used for ADC circuit and 1.2V is used for digital interface. Power down mode is available to disable the ADC.
- *0.13um Logic 1.2V/3.3V logic CMOS process with 1P6M layout
- *10bit resolution
- *DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 1.5LSB
- *Current consumption < 1.5mA
- *Rail-to-rail input voltage range
- *No missing code guarantee
- *Power down mode is available
- *Operation temperature range: -40C~85C
- *Chip area = 0.38mm2