The IGAPORM03A is a voltage detector circuit (VDT) designed to monitor the supply voltage of analog systems. This IP is used for monitoring 3.3V supply voltage. The build-in hysteresis can avoid unwanted toggling of the output when supply voltage is around the trip-level of the VDT. The unwanted output toggling can cause the abnormal system reset. The IGAPORM03A is used to send supply status to micro processor and a 4-bit trimming function for tuning the detected voltage with +/- 2% accuracy.
IGAPORM03A is fabricated in TSMC 0.13um 3.3V/1.2V logic CMOS process with 1P4M layout.
- TSMC CL013G 3.3V/1.2V logic CMOS process
- Metal scheme: 3X (support 1P5M and above)
- 1.2V digital output signal
- Low quiescent current (20uA)
- 4-bit detected voltage calibration with +/-2% accuracy
- Operation temperature range: -40C~125C
- Chip area: 0.02 mm^2