The IGAPORI07A is a low-power voltage detector circuit (VDT) designed to monitor the supply voltage of logic systems. This IP is used for monitoring 5V supply voltage. The build-in hysteresis can avoid unwanted toggling of the output when supply voltage is around the trip-level of the VDT. The unwanted output toggling can cause the abnormal system reset. The IGAPORI07A includes a voltage detector which is used to send supply status to micro processor.
IGAPORI07A is fabricated in TSMC 0.18um 5V/1.8V logic CMOS 1P4M process.
- > 0.18um 5V/1.8V logic CMOS 1P4M process
- > 1.8V digital output signal
- > Fixed internal delay > 20us
- > Embedded voltage detector with programmable threshold voltage
- > Low quiescent current
- > Low cell area
- > Operation temperature range: -40C~85C