The IGATHMT04A is a temperature sensor building in internal analog-to-digital converter with 10bit resolution which can be applied for temperature and voltage measurement. The sam-pling rate of ADC is up to 125KHz.
The IGATHMT04A contains a thermal sensor and a 10bit ADC. Supply voltage 1.8V is used for analog circuit, and 0.9V is used for digital interface. The power down mode is available and used for lower power dissipation.
- • TSMC 28nm 0.9V/1.8V HKMG High Performance Mobile Process
- • 5X (support 5X and above)
- • 10-bit resolution
- • 125KHz conversion rate
- • Temperature accuracy +/-5C
- • Dual supply voltage:
- 1.8V for analog
- 0.9V for digital
- • Power down mode is available
- • Operation temperature range: -40°C~125°C