IGARFCS07A is a 100MHz resistance to frequency oscillator without external component. It is designed to provide a stable and accurate reference clock for digital core circuitries.
The output frequency accuracy is +/-25% before trimming and +/-5% after trimming. The duty cycle is 45%~55%.
Supply voltage is typically 1.1V. A power down mode is available to disable the IP for lower power dissipation.
- 1.1V supply operation
- 100MHz output frequency
- +/-5% frequency accuracy after trimming
- No external component required
- Low power consumption (100uA)
- Duty cycle 50% with +/-5%
- Operation temperature range : -40oC~125oC
- IP size: 0.0675mm2