The IGAADCS01A is a general-purpose analog-to-digital converter with 10bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 1M samples per second. The converted digital code is represented by unsigned digit, 000H to 3FFH.
The IGAADCS01A contains a sample/hold circuit, and a 10bit ADC. Two reference voltages VREFP, VREFN are used to define the ADC full swing. Analog input of ADC is single ended with rail-to-rail range. Supply voltage 2.5V is used for ADC circuit and 1.1V is used for digital interface. Power down mode is available to disable the ADC.
The IGAADCS01A is fabricated in TSMC 40nm LP 1P6M 2.5V/1.1V Logic Low power CMOS process with 1P6M layout. This IP can support 1P6M, 1P7M, 1P8M, 1P9M and 1P10M layout.
- *40nm LP 1P6M 2.5V/1.1V Logic Low power CMOS process with 1P6M layout
- *10bit resolution
- *DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 1.5LSB
- *Current consumption < 1.2mA
- *Rail-to-rail input voltage range
- *No missing code guarantee
- *Power down mode is available
- *Operation temperature range: -40C~85C
- Chip area = 0.1mm2