The IGADACR09C is a general-purpose 3-channel digital-to-analog converter with 10-bit resolution. The data output rate is up to 300 MHz. The input digital code is unsigned binary.
The IGADACR09C contains 3 current steering DAC circuits and 3 digital decoders. The DAC need one external reference resistor for current reference. The analog output currents of DAC are maximum differential +/-34mA. Power down mode is available to disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
The IGADACR09C is fabricated in TSMC 55nm 2.5V/1.0V GP CMOS process. The supply voltage 1.0V is used for digital circuits, and 2.5V is used for analog circuits.
- 1. 55nm 2.5V/1.0V GP CMOS process with 1P6M layout (4X1Z)
- 2. 10-bit resolution
- 3. 1.3Vpp compliance range
- 4. 12.5 ~ 34mA adjustable full scale current
- 5. Macro area = 0.32 mm2
- 6. Operation temperature range: -40C~125C
- 7. DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 2LSB, No missing code
- 8. Power down mode is available