The IGADACR02A is a general-purpose two-channel digital-to-analog converter with 12-bit resolution. The sampling rate is up to 80M samples per second. The IGADACR02A contains two current steering DAC circuits and two current-to-voltage buffers. Both current output and voltage output modes are available. The input data format can be either unsigned binary or 2's complement.
This DAC need one external reference resistor for current reference. 2.5V devices are used for analog and high-voltage logic circuits; 1.2V devices are used for core-voltage logic circuits. A power down mode is available to disable the DAC and lower down the power consumption.
The IGADACR02A is fabricated in TSMC 65nm 2.5V/1.2V CMOS process with 1P7M layout.
- 65nm 2.5V/1.2V logic low power CMOS process with 1P7M layout
- 12-bit resolution with maximum 80MHz conversion rate
- Both current output and voltage output modes are available
- 1.6Vpp compliance range for current output mode
- Operation temperature range: -40C ~ 125C
- DNL < +/- 1LSB, INL < +/- 5LSB, No missing code
- Adjustable full scale current
- Power down mode is available
- Area = 0.5 mm2