The ODT-RCO-ULP-28 is a family of ultra-low power CMOS RC oscillators in 28nm CMOS for general purpose clocking with optional Real Time Clock (RTC) logic for use as calendar and watchdog timers. The IP operates over the entire temperature range of -40C to 125C with +/-2% frequency stability and extremely low nominal current levels. The IP can be customized to generate any output frequency up to 50MHz.
The RC oscillator core is compact and does not require any external capacitors or resistors. A single temperature trim is required to achieve nominal frequency accuracy of 0.1%.
The optional Real-Time Clock (RTC) logic provides complete clock and calendar information along with event detection and interrupt functionality. The RTC logic is compliant with AMBA 2 Specification.
For a detailed product datasheet, please contact Omni Design at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extremely low supply current in active and sleep mode
- +/-2% frequency stability over -40C to 125C
- Optional RTC logic with APB bus interface
- Compact area
- No external resistors or capacitors required
- Standard CMOS process
- Class leading performance
- Ultra low power
- Compact area
- Standard CMOS process (no special layers)
- -40C to 125C operation
- Hard Macro (GDSII)
- Characterization Report (as applicable)
- Abstract View (LEF) for top level connectivity
- Integration and Customer Support
- Battery powered devices
- Remote sensors and monitoring
- Portable medical diagnostics
- Handheld instrumentation
- Energy harvesting
- Hearing aids
- Wearable devices
Block Diagram of the Ultra-Low-Power 32kHz-to-50MHz RC Oscillator and Real-Time Clock in 28nm CMOS