The CT22300 is a silicon proven ultra low power AD converter performing 8 Bit resolution conversion up to 500sps.
The CT22300 implements an algorithmic architecture specifically designed for ultra low power conversion in energy critical applications.
The IP is available on 0.35um OnSemi I3T25 CMOS technology and easily portable to other processes.
The component is optimized for ease of use and integration in complex SoCs.
- 14 bits, 10Ksps Sigma-Delta ADC
- 3.3V Power Supply
- single-ended input
- Â±2 INL and Â±1 DNL at 1Ksps
- Current/Sample Rate of 1mA@1Ksps
- Power Down Current 1uA
- Industrial Sensor Monitoring
- Medical devices
- Embedded sensing
- Complex Analog Front-End Interfaces
Block Diagram of the Ultra Low Power 8bits, 500sps AD Converter