The Virtual Component sCODi-N1-DS.01 is a pure logic converter which provides stereo digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital conversions, coupled with its application schematic. This product benefits from the versatility of these interfaces to fit with various applications using PDM amplifiers and digital MIC.
The liberty given in the system design makes such a ViC attractive and cost-effective for Fabless companies aiming to address high-volume markets.
The sCODi-N1-DS.01 includes specific features for enabling multi-channel configuration, such as multi-channel audio phase alignment system and synchronization. 8-bit loop pattern generation is fully programmable for enabling the command of external amplifier through the PDM output.
- Programmable generated clock frequencies enabling 3 operating modes to the digital microphone
- Audio phase alignment for multi-channel configuration
- Multi-channel synchronization feature
- High versatility by supporting different types of digital amplifier
- Programmable control looped-pattern mode enabling to command the modes of external amplifier
- Guard system preventing from unexpected control pattern
- Pin package reduction thanks to a Time-multiplexed bitstream output
Block Diagram of the Up to 105 dB of SNR, 24-bit stereo PDM-to-PCM and PCM-to-PDM converters