The high-quality, silicon-proven Synopsys DesignWare® USB 1.1 Controller IP enables designers to implement a host and/or device into their SoC designs. By utilizing the compliant DesignWare USB 1.1 Controller IP solution, designers can leverage these solutions to significantly reduce development time and engineering risk while bringing their USB-based products to market faster. The USB 1.1 Controllers consist of the USB 1.1 OHCI Host and Device.
Synopsys optimized the USB 1.1 OHCI Host and Device controllers for low power, small area and ease-of-integration, for use in Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications. Designers save time and effort through rapid configuration. The USB 1.1 OHCI offloads the system bus and MCU, reducing the interrupts, MIPS, and power consumed in the system. The OHCI register set makes the controller compatible with OHCI host stacks and drivers available on most major operating systems.
The DesignWare USB IP is the most certified IP solution in the industry. With thousands of design wins and billions of silicon-proven units shipped, Synopsys' complete USB IP solution, consisting of digital controllers, PHY and Verification IP, enables designers to lower integration risk and speed time-to-market
- Supports low- and full-speed devices
- USB 1.1 compliant
- Lowest gate count, lowest area
- Optimized power management
- Synopsys coreConsultant tool; Verilog RTL source code
- ASIC and FPGA synthesis, ATPG, DFT, power scripts
- UVM Testbench with native SystemVerilog Verification IP for USB
- Comprehensive databook and integration guides
- Reference drivers to speed development