Synopsys' DesignWare USB 2.0 PHY IP provides designers with the industry's best combination of low area and low power with support for USB Type-C connectivity in leading process technologies from 65-nm to 14/16-nm FinFET. The DesignWare USB 2.0 PHY IP products include the USB 2.0 femtoPHY, USB 2.0 picoPHY, USB 2.0 nanoPHY, and USB 2.0 HSIC-LPM PHY.
The DesignWare USB IP is the most certified USB IP solution in the industry. With over 3,000 design wins and over one billion silicon-proven units shipped, Synopsys' complete USB IP solution, consisting of digital controllers, PHY and Verification IP, enables designers to lower integration risk and speed time-to-market.
- USB 2.0 PHYs support Device, Host and OTG configurations
- Ported to over 50 different processes and configurations ranging from 65-nm to 14/16-nm FinFET
- Supports the USB 2.0 protocol and data rate (480 Mbps)
- Supports the USB Type-C specification
- USB femtoPHY, USB nanoPHY and USB picoPHY offer a tunability feature that allows quick, post-silicon adjustments that occur due to process variations, or unexpected chip and board parasitic, without modifying the existing design
- Simulation model for digital circuits
- Behavioral models for analog circuits. Synopsys' PrimeTime® Static Timing Analysis results
- Design Rule Check (DRC) report. Comprehensive databook