V-by-One®HS was developed by THine Electronics, Inc. to support the higher frame rates and the higher resolutions required by advancing FPD technologies, while reducing costs and time to market.
The V-by-One®HS proprietary encoding scheme and CDR architecture enables transmission of up to 36-bit color depth and 24-bit control data at resolutions of 4kx2k at 240 fps. This is achieved via a series of up to 32 high speed lanes with a maximum data rate of 3.75GBps. The Bitec Vx1 IP core is designed to run on the Altera range of GX devices. It scalable architecture allows users to select from 1 to 32 lanes with adjustable color depths and frame rates. The receiver side is designed to automatically determine the incoming pixel clock frequency and adjust appropriately.
- Scalable from 1 to 32 lanes
- Selectable color depth from 18 to 36bpp
- Auto pixel clock recovery
- Altera Video IP suite compatible.
- High transmission quality in noisy conditions
- High speed Serializer / Deserializer
- Lower EMI
- Seamless transition to V-by-One® HS
- Lower energy consumption
- Ease of use, Plug & Play
- Open standard disclosed by THine