Orca’s digital ultra-low power ORC8050 Wi-Fi 802.11ah transceiver is designed for small, low-power, extended range IoT and M2M devices.
The Orca Live Wireless RF™ ORC8050 transceiver is designed to support up to the maximum 802.11ah bandwidth of 16MHz, and supports worldwide 802.11ah frequency bands. The ORC8050 is especially well suited to long range and low-power battery powered Wi-Fi applications.
- Patented and groundbreaking Orca Live Wireless RF™ digital radio technology
- Supports worldwide bands, including sub-1GHz bands
- Exceptional power efficiency
- Optimized for system-on-chip (SoC) integration
- Fast time to market with standard CMOS fabrication and standard interfaces
- Ultra-Low Power
- Ultra-Compact Footprint
- All-Digital RF
- Optimized SoC Integration