Truechip’s 1G Ethernet Verification IP
provides an effective & efficient way to verify
the components interfacing with Ethernet
interface of an IP or SoC.
Truechip’s 1G Ethernet VIP is fully compliant
with IEEE standard 802.3 specification.
This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy
plug-and- play interface so that there is no hit
on the design cycle time.
- Supports Standard GMII Interface .
- Supports Full Duplex operation.
- Supports MMD block in all Physical sub-layers
- Provides STA controller to configure the MMD blocks.
- Supports EEE mode.
- Supports all types of error injection and detection.
- On-the-fly protocol checking using protocol check functions.
- Support Loopback in PMA
- Supports Loopback In PCS.
- Supports LX,SX,CX PMD.
- Supports clause 37 compliant Auto negotiation
- Provides configuration in monitor for both error injection and normal test cases.
- Provide scoreboard for endpoint verification.
- Support clock and data recovery for all Phy sub layers.
- Support for generation of all command frames defined in the IEEE Std 802.3 specification.
- Call backs in RS and Phy layers to provide user control.
- Graphical Protocol layer analyzer shows Ethernet data for easy debug
- Available in native System Verilog (UVM/OVM/
- VMM) and Verilog
- Unique development methodology to ensure
- highest levels of quality
- Availability of Compliance & Regression Test Suites
- 24X5 customer support
- Unique and customizable licensing models
- Exhaustive set of assertions and coverage
- points with connectivity example for all the components
- Consistency of interface, installation, operation and documentation across all our VIPs
- Provide complete solution and easy integration in IP and SoC environment
- 1G Ethernet Master/Slave
- 1G Ethernet BFM/Agents for :
- MAC+RS Layer
- PCS+PMA Layer of type BASE-X
- PMD Layer
- AN Layer
- 1G Ethernet Layered Monitor and Scoreboard
- Integration Guide, User Manual and Release Notes
- Test Environment & Test Suite :
- Basic and Directed Protocol Tests
- Random Tests
- Error Scenario Tests
- Coverage Tests
Block Diagram of the 1G Ethernet VerificationIP Verification IP