AMBA APB4 Verification IP provides a smart way to verify the AMBA APB4 component of a SOC or an ASIC. The SmartDV's AMBA APB4 Verification IP is fully compliant with standard AMBA APB4 Specification. Our AMBA APB4 VIP is proved across multiple customers.
- Compliant to ARM AMBA APB4 protocol
- Support AMBA APB4 Master, Slave, Monitor and Checker.
- Support for multiple slaves.
- Supports all ARM AMBA APB4 data and address widths.
- Supports different transfer types including IDLE, WRITE and READ.
- Supports constrained randomization of protocol attributes.
- Supports unaligned address accesses.
- Slave memory map support.
- Supports Unmapped address accesses.
- Flexibility to send completely configured data.
- Slave supports fine grain control of response per address or per transfer.
- Random PSLVERR insertion.
- Programmable Wait state insertion.
- Programmable Timeout insertion.
- Programmable number of idle cycles
- Ability to inject errors during data transfer.
- Support protected accesses.
- Support for write strobe signal to enable sparse data transfer on the write data bus.
- Supports FIFO memory.
- Rich set of configuration parameters to control APB4 functionality.
- On-the-fly protocol and data checking.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Built in coverage analysis.
- Callbacks in Master, Slave and Monitor for various events.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- APB4 Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of ARM AMBA APB4 specification
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of AMBA APB4 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Master and Slave.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the AMBA APB4 testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.