AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 Verification IP provides a smart way to verify the AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 component of a SOC or an ASIC. The SmartDV's AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 Verification IP is fully compliant with standard AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 Specification. Our AMBA ATB VIP is proved across multiple customers.
AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Compliant to ARM AMBA 3 ATB (ATB v1.0) and AMBA 4 ATB (ATB v1.1) Protocol.
- Support AMBA ATB Master, ATB Slave, ATB Monitor and ATB Checker.
- Support for multiple masters and slaves.
- Supports all ARM AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 data, byte and ID widths.
- ATB 1.0/ATB 1.1 common support
- Supports Flow control - valid/ready signaling for trace data.
- Supports Flush Request Response control - Flush valid/ready signaling with trace data.
- Supports capturing of valid trace data.
- Supports master internal buffer storage,configurble of trace sources to store trace locally or not.
- Supports constrained randomization of protocol attributes.
- Flexibility to send completely configured data.
- Programmable ID's for the trace transfers.
- Programmable Timeout insertion.
- Ability to inject errors during data transfer.
- ATB 1.1 support
- In addition to ATB 1.0 support, ATB 1.1 supports the following features,
- Supports enable and disable access for clock.
- Supports Synchronization Request operations.
- Supports triggering operations.
- Supports FIFO memory.
- Rich set of configuration parameters to control ATB functionality.
- On-the-fly protocol and data checking.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Built in coverage analysis.
- Callbacks in master, slave and monitor for various events.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- ATB Verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of ARM AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 specification
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of master and slave.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Block Diagram of the AMBA ATB 1.0/1.1 Verification IP with compliance testsuite