The VITAL AT25DF161 behavioral model is fully compliant to the 3687B-DFLASH-11/08 Specification of ATMEL, AT25DF161, 16-Megabit, SPI Serial Flash Memory. The AT25DF161 is a serial interface Flash memory device designed for use in a wide variety of high-volume consumer based applications in which program code is shadowed from Flash memory into embedded or external RAM for execution. The flexible erase architecture of the AT25DF161, with its erase granularity as small as 4-Kbytes, makes it ideal for data storage as well, eliminating the need for additional data storage EEPROM devices.
- VHDL’93, Verilog and VITAL’2000 compliant
- Required VITAL’2000 library for correct compilation
- Timing backannotation by means of an SDF files
- Tested on and compatible with Cadence’s NCSim and Mentor’s ModelSim
- Models are written at a behavioral level, do not reveal intellectual property, and are not synthesizable