Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband Controller OVA Checker IP is fully documented, off the shelf component for the Developers of the Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband Controller.
Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband Controller OpenVera Assertions based Checker IP provides a concise, declarative mechanism to code the specification of sequences of events and activities of Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband Controller Protocol.
Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband Controller OVA protocol rule Checker can work in a standalone mode i.e., can be plugged in any design verification environment, which uses the standard Protocol without disturbing the structure.
Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband controller OVA AIP Checker is developed using the abstraction in OVA syntax that is used in dynamic simulation of Bluetooth 1.1 Baseband controller based design.
- Fully compliant with the Bluetooth version 1.1 specification. It accurately verifies the Bluetooth protocol stack.
- The Checker AIP follows the OpenVera unified flow for formal tools.
- The assertions are checked with the Generic Microcontroller Interface on Microcontroller side.
- The checker IP incorporates layered approach.
- Full programmability and versatility of the AIP allows connection to any standard Bluetooth device.
- The checker allows the verification in both the master and slave modes.
- The checker monitors both the ACL and SCO links.
- Provides various error notifications based on the part of the protocol that gets violated such as CRC and HEC errors
- The checker verifies the hop selection process.
- Provides monitoring of control signals and timings during inquiry and paging operations.
- The checker verifies the security operations such as data whitening, authentication and encryption.
- OpenVera and OpenVera Assertions (OVA) verification IPs are reusable verification.
- provides fast and accurate way to simplify and speed up the device verification task.
- OVA Checker AIP accelerates the development of a comprehensive verification environment, thereby optimizing cost and time to market.
- Vera Source
- Reference Manual
- Complete Test environment