DDR2 Monitor provides an smart way to verify the DDR2 component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's DDR2 Monitor is fully compliant with standard DDR2 Specification and provides the following features.
DDR2 Monitor is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA and non-standard verification env
- Supports DDR2 memory devices from all leading vendors
- Quickly validates the implementation of the DDR2 standard
- Constantly monitors DDR2 behavior during simulation
- Checks for following
- Check-points include Initialization rules,
- State based rules, Active Command rules,
- Read/Write Command rules etc.
- Support for full-timing as well as behavioral versions in one model
- Support for all timing delay ranges in one model: min, typical and max
- Built in coverage analysis
- Supports Callbacks, so that user can access the data observed by monitor.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of DDR2 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies monitor control and configuration.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete SystemVerilog source code of DDR2 Monitor.
- Complete regression suite containing all the DDR2 testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect and usage of Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.