You are here:
GMII e Verification Component
- Targeted for an e Verification Environment
- Modular, Extensible/Configurable and Reusable
- Random Generators, Self-Checking, Error Injection
- Straight Forward Integration
- Compatible to Intrinsix GMII-SGMII Conversion Module
- The port diagram above shows an UML-port diagram for the GMII (Gigabit Media Independent Interface) Verification Component. It is a ready-to-use, out-of-the-box verification environment for a core using the GMII protocol.
- The GMII e Verification Component is designed to satisfy the following requirements:
- Transfer frames between a MAC layer device and a PHY device.
- Inject error conditions into the core
- Viewable interfaces, which can be extended easily
- Coverage stats. for interface and implementation specific state machines
View GMII e Verification Component full description to...
see the entire GMII e Verification Component datasheet
- get in contact with GMII e Verification Component Supplier
GMII compatible PHY or MAC interface