HBM2E Memory Model provides an smart way to verify the HBM2E component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's HBM2E memory model is fully compliant with standard HBM2E Specification and provides the following features. Better than Denali Memory Models.
HBM2E Memory Model is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Supports HBM2E memory devices from all leading vendors.
- Supports 100% of HBM2E protocol standard specification.
- Supports all the HBM2E commands as per the specs.
- Supports programmable clock frequency of operation.
- Supports all types of timing and protocol violation detection.
- Supports burst length of 2 and 4.
- Supports Programmable READ/WRITE Latency timings.
- Supports Bank grouping.
- Supports 8, 16, 32 and 64 banks per channel.
- Supports up to 8 channels per stack.
- Supports Extended Addressing.
- Checks for following
- Check-points include power on, Initialization and power off rules,
- State based rules, Active Command rules,
- Read/Write Commands rules etc.
- All timing violations.
- Supports callbacks for user to get command data on bus.
- Supports All Mode registers programming.
- Supports DBIac write and read.
- Supports Legacy Mode and Pseudo Channel Mode Operation (64 DQ width for Pseudo Channel Mode).
- Supports Self-Refresh Modes.
- Supports channel density of 1 GB to 128 GB.
- Supports 128 DQ width + Optional ECC pin support/channel.
- Supports ECC.
- Supports write data mask and data strobe features.
- Supports for power down features.
- Supports for input clock stop and frequency change.
- Supports for target row refresh mode.
- Supports for temperature compensated refresh reporting.
- Supports for IEEE standard 1500.
- Bus-accurate timing for min, max and typical values.
- Constantly monitors HBM2E behavior during simulation.
- Protocol Checker fully compliant with HBM2E standard specification.
- Models, detects and notifies the test bench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Built in functional coverage analysis.
- Supports Callbacks, so that user can access the data observed by monitor.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of HBM2E designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies monitor control and configuration.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the HBM2E testcases.
- Complete UVM/OVM sequence library for HBM2E controller.
- Examples showing how to connect and usage of Model.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Block Diagram of the HBM2E Memory Model Verification IP