The Interlaken Verification IP is compliant with 1.2 specifications and verifies Interlaken interfaces of designs Interlaken Interface. It can work with SystemVerilog,Vera, SystemC, E and Verilog HDL environment. Interlaken VIP is developed by experts in networking, who have developed networking products in companies like Intel, Cortina-Systems, Emulex, Cisco. We know what it takes to verify a networking product.
Interlaken VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA and non-standard verification env
- Follows Interlaken specification as defined in Interlaken protocol definition v1.2
- Supports interlaken look aside protocol specification v1.0
- Supports multiple serial lanes as per the specification
- Metaframes payload idle control and burst word insertion with CRC-24
- Packet burst data encapsulated with data words, EOP, SOP.
- Support inband and out of band flow control
- Supports injection of following errors
- CRC Error
- Control word error injection
- Scrambler errors
- Lane skew insertion
- Synchronization error injection
- Comes with Interlaken Tx BFM, Interlaken Rx BFM, and Interlaken Monitor
- Supports Interlaken interop recommendations 1.3 and 1.4
- Monitor supports detection of all protocol violations
- Supports 20 bit, 32 bit and 67 bit Phy interface bus
- Support serial lanes
- Built in coverage analysis
- Callbacks in master and slave for various events
- Status counters for various events in bus
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of Interlaken designs
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Interlaken TX and RX
- Simplifies results analysis
- Runs in every major simulation environment
- Complete source code of bfm and monitor
- Complete regression suite containing all the testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of TXRX BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.