MIPI LLI Verification IP is compliant with MIPI LLI specification and verifies LLI devices. LLI Verification IP is developed by experts who have worked on complex protocols before.
- Supports MIPI LLI specification 1.0.
- Support MIPI MPHY Type-I specification
- PHY layer supports MPHY serial, MPHY RMMI (10,20,40 bit) Interface
- PHY layer supports multi lanes, Type-I and all power modes for Mphy
- Supports Master LLI, Slave LLI and Monitor
- Supports all the control attributes as defined in Spec.
- Supports data control at each layer of LLI Specification for easy debug.
- Transaction layer supports Interconnect and Service (SVC) transactions.
- Transaction layer supports all the Fragment types of SVC and LLI transactions as defined in Spec.
- Data link layer Supports Transactions on LL, BE and SVC traffic classes for both Master and Slave interface
- Data link layer supports separate flow control features for each traffic class.
- Data link layer supports Transaction frame for exchanging LLI transactions
- Data link layer supports Message frame for exchanging flow control information.
- Data link layer supports priority based arbitration between LL, BE and SVC traffic classes.
- PA layer supports all the PDUs as defined in Spec
- PA layer supports for CRC and SEQ computation automatically.
- PA layer supports PHITs distributions on multiple lanes as defined in Spec.
- PA layer supports Link startup and Physical Link Update (PLU) as per Spec.
- Master and Slave LLI supports all state transitions as defined in Spec.
- Supports Power on Reset and Rest on Error option in both Master and Slave LLI.
- Supports various error injections and detections scenario in all the layers of LLI Specifications.
- Supports callbacks for user to get packets or to inject errors in Master, Slave and monitor.
- Status counters for various events.
- Functional coverage for each functional condition in env.
- Notifies the test bench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocols violations.
- MIPI LLI verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of MIPI LLI spec.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of MIPI LLI designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Master,Slave and monitor
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the MIPI LLI testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of Master,Slave and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function s used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User s Guide and Release notes.