OBSAI Verification IP is fully compliant with OBSAI Reference Point 1 Specification Version 2.1 and Reference Point 3 Specification Version 4.2 and verifies OBSAI interfaces. It includes an extensive test suite covering most of the possible scenarios. It performs all possible protocol tests in a directed or a highly randomized fashion which adds the possibility to create most wide range of scenarios to verify the DUT effectively.
OBSAI VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Compliant with OBSAI Reference Point 1 Specification Version 2.1 and Reference Point 3 Specification Version 4.2.
- Complete OBSAI Tx/Rx functionality.
- Supports the Physical link layer of the OBSAI RP3 specification.
- Supports the Data link layer of the OBSAI RP3 specification.
- Supports the 4 standard line rates of the OBSAI RP3 specification
- 768 Mbps
- 1536 Mbps
- 3072 Mbps
- 6144 Mbps
- Supports CDMA/WCDMA/802.16/LTE framing formats.
- Supports OBSAI RP1 Frame Clock Burst Messages.
- Supports OBSAI RP3-01 Line Rate Auto-Negotiation.
- Supports OBSAI RP1 Ethernet Messages.
- Supports scrambler as in OBSAI RP3 specification.
- Scrambler can be enabled or disabled.
- Supports insertion of scrambler errors.
- Support disparity and invalid code insertion in 8b/10b.
- Detects and reports the following errors
- Invalid control character
- Invalid data character
- Invalid 10bit code
- Scrambler errors
- Disparity errors
- Under and oversize frame
- CRC errors
- Framing errors
- Glitch insertion and detection.
- Monitors, detects and notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- Supports bus accurate timing and timing checks.
- Callbacks in Master, Slave and Monitor for user processing of data.
- OBSAI Verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of OBSAI specifications.
- Functional coverage for complete OBSAI features.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of OBSAI designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of Initiator and Target.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete source code of BFM and Monitor.
- Complete regression suite containing all the OBSAI testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components, and usage of Master, Slave and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Block Diagram of the OBSAI Verification IP with compliance testsuite