The SDCARD VIP is a highly flexible and configurable verification IP that can be easily integrated into any SOC verification environment. Supporting UVM, this SDCARD VIP is part of the asureVIP portfolio of implementation-proven VIP offerings.
The SDCARD VIP comes with a Bus Monitor for performing all protocol checks and performs key protocol checks and reports errors for non-compliance with SDCARD 4.0 Specification.
Customers using the asureVIP products do so with the confidence of knowing that they have been independently developed by TVS and successfully deployed by leading SoC companies around the world.
TVS can also offer asureVIP customers an independent hardware verification service (asureVERIF) that not only reduces development costs and time-to-to-market, but also improves product quality.
- VIP: SDCARD DEVICE
- Compliance: SDCARD 4.0
- Language: System Verilog
- Methodology: UVM 1.1
- Simulators: Cadence Incisive, Mentor Questa, Aldec Riviera-PRO
- Technical Specifications
- Compliant with SDCARD 4.0 specification
- Lower versions supported on configuration
- Huge memory efficiently
- Performs protocol checks
- Asynchronous Interrupt to Host controller
- Read Wait Control
- Suspend/Resume operations
- SDCARD VIP Deliverables
- SDCARD DEVICE VIP
- Test Cases and Master BFM Testbench
- Bus checker with cycle check engine
- VIP User Guide
Block Diagram of the SDCARD 2.0 UVM Device Verification IP Verification IP