TCAM Memory Model provides an smart way to verify the TCAM component of a SOC or a ASIC. The SmartDV's TCAM memory model is fully compliant with standard TCAM Specification and provides the following features. Better than Denali Memory Models.
- Supports TCAM memory devices from all leading vendors.
- Supports all the TCAM commands as per the specification.
- Supports 100% of TCAM protocol standard.
- Supports following commands,
- -> Write
- -> Read
- -> Mask Write
- -> Mask Read
- -> Query
- Supports flexible selection of width and depth.
- Supports flexible masking.
- Supports single-cycle write, read and search operation.
- Supports match-found and match-done flags to check the provided key availability during search operation.
- Supports hardware reset.
- Checks for following,
- -> Availability of key
- -> Response time for the provided key
- Supports callbacks, so that user can access the data observed by monitor.
- Constantly monitors TCAM behavior during simulation.
- Quickly validates the implementation of the TCAM protocol.
- Supports callbacks for user to get command data on bus.
- Built in functional coverage analysis.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of TCAM designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies monitor control and configuration.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the TCAM testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect and usage of Model.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.