USB Power Delivery Verification IP provides an smart way to verify the USB Power Delivery. The SmartDV's USB Power Delivery Verification IP is fully compliant with standard USB Power Delivery Specification.
USB Power Delivery VIP has a rich set of configuration parameters to control USB POWER DELIVERY functionality. The USB POWER DELIVERY VIP includes an extensive test suite covering most of the possible scenarios. It has the Ability to detect and insert various types of error and also performs all possible protocol tests in a directed or a highly randomized fashion which adds the possibility to create most wide range of scenarios to verify the DUT effectively. This way it detects the violation of protocol completely.
USB Power Delivery Verification IP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Implemented in Unencrypted OpenVera, Verilog, SystemC, SystemVerilog and Specman E.
- Supported RVM, AVM, VMM, OVM, UVM and non-standard verify env.
- Supports USB Power Delivery Specification 2.0 and 1.0
- Support USB Type-C Cable and Connector Specification
- Supports all types of packets.
- Supports BFSK and BMC signaling of physical layer
- Support BIST.
- Supports Timers as per specification
- Supports Counters as per specification
- Supports data role swap and power role swap
- Supports VDM
- Supports Device and System Policy
- Supports injecting timing variations in physical layer
- Error Injection
- CRC error
- Message type errors
- FIFO depth programmable.
- Auto response generation.
- Notifies the test bench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, and protocol violations.
- USB POWER DELIVERY Verification IP comes with complete test suite to verify each and every feature of USB POWER DELIVERY specification.
- Built in functional coverage analysis.
- Testsuite to test each and every feature of specification.
- Faster test bench development and more complete verification of USB POWER DELIVERY designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies test bench control and configuration of VIP.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment
- Complete regression suite containing all the USB Power Delivery testcases.
- Example's showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.