- 12 bit ADC (Aug. 27, 2014)
- DisplayPort PHY (TSMC 28HPM) (Aug. 27, 2014)
- IEEE 802.11a/g PHY and MAC as a platform (Aug. 22, 2014)
- TSMC130BCD medium density MTP and/or FLASH with 64k bit count (Aug. 13, 2014)
- TSMC 0.18um 16b Delta-Sigma ADC for sound processing (Aug. 05, 2014)
- Motorola MC68040 processor replacement (Jul. 21, 2014)
Internet giant Google has started a design effort with Chinese fabless chip company Rockchip to develop an application processor for the Project Ara modular ...
Fujitsu Semiconductor Europe (FSEU) today introduced its newest addition to the Fujitsu H6x decoder series: the MB8AL2030 nicknamed HD62. The System on ...
Rambus and Northwest Logic today announced they have validated interoperability of the Rambus R+™ DDR4/3 PHY with the Northwest Logic DDR4/3 SDRAM Controller ...
Altera today announced military temperature (Mil Temp) qualification plans for its newest 20 nm Arria® 10 FPGAs and SoCs, which will be qualified for ...
Seow Yin Lim, Cadence
BIST schemes for ADCs
Embedded flash process enhances performance: Product how-to
Pinning down the acceptable level of jitter for your embedded design
Integrated Device Technology
Challenges and Benefits of Low Power Design Verification with CPF for a standalone IP
Using multi-bit flip-flop custom cells to achieve better SoC design efficiency
Intelligent Vt structuring to avoid Temperature Inversion for Performance gain
Securing IoT Devices With ARM TrustZone
Porting designs to the 32-Bit world without adding cost