- 12 bit ADC (Aug. 27, 2014)
- DisplayPort PHY (TSMC 28HPM) (Aug. 27, 2014)
- IEEE 802.11a/g PHY and MAC as a platform (Aug. 22, 2014)
- TSMC130BCD medium density MTP and/or FLASH with 64k bit count (Aug. 13, 2014)
- TSMC 0.18um 16b Delta-Sigma ADC for sound processing (Aug. 05, 2014)
- Motorola MC68040 processor replacement (Jul. 21, 2014)
Andes Technology, Asia’s first dedicated vendor of 32-bit CPU cores and associated System-on-Chip (SoC) platforms, unveiled a new low-power SoC subsystem ...
As SIA reported earlier this month, worldwide sales of semiconductors reached $82.7 billion during the second quarter of 2014, marking the industry’s ...
The Board of CSR plc ("CSR") notes recent press speculation and confirms that it has received an approach regarding a possible offer for the company from ...
Internet giant Google has started a design effort with Chinese fabless chip company Rockchip to develop an application processor for the Project Ara modular ...
Chris Loberg, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, Tektronix
Martin Rowe, EEtimes
Wearing the Architecture: Evolution in Wearable Electronics
Low Power Universal Gates for Approximate Computing
Freescale Semiconductor India
A Realtime 1080P30 H.264 Encoder System on a Zynq Device
Ocean Logic Pty Ltd
Bug hunting SoC designs to achieve full functional coverage closure
BIST schemes for ADCs
Embedded flash process enhances performance: Product how-to
Pinning down the acceptable level of jitter for your embedded design
Integrated Device Technology
Challenges and Benefits of Low Power Design Verification with CPF for a standalone IP