Well, my originally Blog Entry was decapitated so you only read the fascinating Introduction and got to watch the video.
Let’s face it, that’s all you really cared about anyways.
First part of the Blog is Repeated here – If you read that then skip to the ****** below
After working for more than a year with the USB spec experts in writing the standard, I’m happy and ecstatic to link to you our industry’s first platform-to-platform 10G USB 3.1 Host-to-Device demo:
The demo illustrates
- Enumerate, Connect & Recognize USB 3.1 Device in a Flash Drive-like design.
- File Transfer from Device to Host
- File Transfer from Host to Device
- Throughput benchmarking with the ATTO testing software
- Throughput demo with the CrystalBench HD benchmark software
We are running everything on the HAPS70 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platforms transmitting data 10G USB speeds.
Click here to read more ...