MIPI C-PHY/D-PHY Combo Universal IP, 4.5Gsps/4.5Gbps in TSMC 22ULP
Industry Expert Blogs
An update on MIPS tools and OS support from ImaginationWith Imagination Blog - Alexandru Voica
Jun. 09, 2015
Over the past year, Imagination has been investing greatly in the MIPS ecosystem to give developers access to industry-leading tools and operating system support for our CPUs. This includes working with Oracle to bring the latest Java SE 8 support to MIPS, expanded Green Hills tools and compiler support for the entire range of MIPS CPUs, and the great work being done through the open source prpl Foundation.
Today I’d like to share some of the latest work we have done and what we plan to complete in the foreseeable future.
Search Silicon IP
- Morello Program one year on: A step closer to securing our digital future
- Intel Embraces the RISC-V Ecosystem: Implications as the Other Shoe Drops
- ARM vs RISC-V: Beginning of a new era
- Experts Talk: RISC-V CEO Calista Redmond and Maven Silicon CEO Sivakumar P R on RISC-V Open Era of Computing
- Why, How and What of Custom SoCs