TicoXS FIP UHD8K Encoder / Decoder IP-core with JPEG XS and intoPIX Flawless Imaging Profile (FIP) – The newest codec for AV over IP with 100% quality and zero latency !
Industry Expert Blogs
Records and Data Now at Risk: What Went Wrong?Elliptic's Blog - Mike Borza, Chief Technology Officer at Elliptic Technologies
Jun. 19, 2015
Security researchers at Fraunhofer Institute have identified widespread data vulnerabilities in the way that many mobile applications use and access data stored in cloud databases [1,2]. The data stored in these databases includes privacy sensitive information such as users' addressbooks and contact databases, social security numbers, healthcare information and similar sensitive data.
While this is disappointing, it is not surprising. The research found that stored data used simple obfuscation techniques to try to hide it in random locations on the cloud servers, often using the same data to initialize the obfuscation scheme for all copies of the same application. Data sent to and from the cloud was often sent through unprotected plain text network connections rather than using an end-to-end secure protocol like TLS (SSL).
Search Silicon IP
- Mitigating Side-Channel Attacks In Post Quantum Cryptography (PQC) With Secure-IC Solutions
- Digitizing Data Using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Decipher the Meaning of Silicon-as-a-Service
- The design of the NoC is key to the success of large, high-performance compute SoCs
- ARM vs RISC-V: Beginning of a new era