1-112Gbps Medium Reach (MR) and Very Short Reach (VSR) SerDes
Industry Expert Blogs
Automotive cybersecurity presents a threat to the OEM business modelUltraSoC Blog - Richard Oxland, UltraSoc
Feb. 05, 2020
In December I attended the Cybersecurity in Automotive Workshop, run by the Global Semiconductor Alliance and leading management consulting firm McKinsey to collect feedback from key industry players on one of the biggest challenges facing the automotive industry.
As well as being expertly moderated by partners at McKinsey’s automotive practice, the workshop was attended by senior representatives of VW Group, Bosch and NXP, reflecting the urgency of cybersecurity as a topic in both the technological and business minds of the industry.
McKinsey presented its background research, including synthesis of a survey of industry executives (to be published later this year along with the workshop output), and a hypothesis of the key strategic and operational challenges facing the industry in the sphere of cybersecurity.
Search Silicon IP
- Decipher the Meaning of Silicon-as-a-Service
- Experts Talk: RISC-V CEO Calista Redmond and Maven Silicon CEO Sivakumar P R on RISC-V Open Era of Computing
- Intel Embraces the RISC-V Ecosystem: Implications as the Other Shoe Drops
- Arm Flexible Access one year later: Accelerating innovation for more than 60 partners and counting
- Digitizing Data Using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)