Santa Clara, Calif -- August 1, 2005
- Ingot Systems, the leading provider of Electronic Design Solutions, today announced the immediate availability of a PCI-Express End Point Solution. Ingot's implementation is uniquely customizable for specific applications and architectures and is available for both ASIC/SoC and FPGA technologies. The Ingot implementation is fully compliant with the PCI Express Base Specification v 1.0a and is optimized for low latency and very high payload bandwidth. A detailed product brief is available on the Ingot Systems web site at www.ingotsys.com Ingot PCI-Express End-Point Features
Electronic Design Solutions
- Supports link rates of x1, x2, x4 with future expansion to x8 Compatible with PCI software model with no modifications.
- Supports Low-latency communication to maximize payload bandwidth.
- Supports configurable packet sizes from 64B to 4 KB.
- Provides credit based flow control.
- Supports differentiated services using multiple virtual channels
- Supports both PCI and native Hot-plug and Hot-Swap solutions.
- Supports Link-level data integrity .
- Supports PCI-level error handling and advance error reporting.
Traditional Design Service and IP companies take a 'one-size fits all approach' and typically offer a previously completed design (as an IP Core) as a solution to your design. It will require additional time and engineering effort to get it to 'fit' your requirements. Ingot has taken a more 'custom tailored' approach. We have used our extensive system design experience to create a unique infrastructure that allows us to tailor our target designs to your specific application. We call these design environments Electronic Design Solutions (EDS) Technology.
Ingot can create a PCI-Express IP Solution optimized for specific applications. Features and capabilities can be added or removed based on the application requirements. If the system requires low-latency our high-performance interface can be used. If the design has a small die size target we can provide a 'bare bones' solution with just the right set of features to hit functionality requirements while minimizing die area and power consumption. Many additional customization options are available and can be determined during a detailed requirements review with Ingot engineers. The new PCI-Express Solutions Guide contains several example customization options. It is available on the Ingot Systems web site at www.ingotsys.comAbout Ingot Systems
Ingot Systems, Inc. is a premier Electronics Design Solutions company, headquartered in Santa Clara, California with global design centers located in India and the United States. Electronics Design Solutions Technology are an Ingot proprietary technology, which allows us to provide unprecedented levels of customizability, flexibility and quick time to market for our Design Services and IP Solutions.