Mesa, AZ., September 5, 2005 – Tallika Corporation, an Intellectual Property and Design Services Company, today announced immediate availability of multigigabit IPSEC security cores capable of performing upto 2.7 Gbps AES/SHA-1 IPSEC in a single channel. These IPSEC cores are fully compliant with IETF RFC 2401 and provide automatic processing of IPV4 packets with IP option headers. The Company also disclosed that its solutions have been proven on a system level real world FPGA platform and the highest performance version have been licensed to a large semiconductor vendor for integration into a high-end ASSP product for an imminent tapeout in 0.13u technology.
“Tallika’s team has a solid reputation and a long track record of delivering cutting edge Information Security solutions. Our latest offerings will go a long way in further pushing the integration of security functions into a broad array of Networking and Storage applications,” said Hemi Bhatnagar, Co-founder, President and CEO of Tallika Corporation. “With these products, Tallika is entering the next phase of its growth with real products and an excellent Customer base for each of its products and services”.
“Continuing our push into security space, these latest offerings enable our Customers to completely offload IPSEC packet handling functions with minimal gate count,” said Satish Anand, Co-founder and CTO of Tallika Corporation. “Our finely tuned state machine based solution provides the best throughput per gate in the industry for an integrated IPSEC Protocol Offload engine.”
- The IPSEC block supports Ethernet In (cleartext or ciphertext) and Ethernet Out (ciphertext or cleartext) —Fully Compliant with RFC 2401.
- IPv4 with IP option headers
- Automatic insertion/deletion of ESP/AH headers and trailers
- ESP Cipher algorithms supported are DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 in CBC Mode, and AES128, AES192, AES256 in Counter Mode
- ESP and AH Authentication algorithms supported are HMAC-SHA1, HMACMD5, HMAC-SHA1-96, HMAC-MD5-96, AES-XCBC-MAC-96
- Anti-Replay Option Per Security Association (SA)
- IPSec Sequence Number overflow detection/event generation
- Transmit SA Lifetime time-timeout and byte-timeout checks.
- “Soft” (early warning of SA expiration, creating event) and “hard” (drop all further datagrams) timeout limits.
- Supports Ethernet frames of type DIX, IEEE 802.3 SNAP with optional VLAN
- Ethernet Jumbo frame support for frame size upto 9200B
- Support for configurable number of Security Associations, each based on an SA index resulting from an external IPV4 classification
- Local storage/maintenance of statistics compatible with Microsoft’s security APIs.
- Industry’s lowest gate count solution with 200 Mbps to 2.7 Gbps IPSEC throughput per channel for AES-SHA1 as measured on the encrypted port.
- 250 MHz Operation in 0.13u technology
About Tallika Corporation
Tallika Corporation is a leading provider of Silicon Intellectual Property and Professional Services for consumer, networking, computing, and storage markets. Tallika’s IP Portfolio includes PCI Express Controllers, Security Solutions and DDR I/II Controllers. Tallika’s design services include turn-key Specification to GDSII – Specification, RTL, Verification, and RTL-to-GDSII – for digital and mixed-signal designs. Tallika specializes in design services for system level enablement PCI Express and Security technologies for its Customers.
For more information on Tallika’s Products and Services, please visit http://www.tallika.com