Genesys Logic's low power consumption USB 2.0 PC Digital TV Controller has obtained certification, and officially on sale in the market
GL861 USB 2.0 PC-DTV digital TV control chip, with low power consumption, supports Microsoft Media Center Edition 2005 operation system(MCE2005), and the latest BDA digital frame, which can provide high resolution(1920 x 1080)digital TV of European standard DVB-T, DVB-S and American standard ATSC through Notebook (NB) or Personal Computer (PC). It is also equipped with the application of digital TV such as receiver, storage etc. GL861 also supports IR remoter, applying 48 pins LQFP with mini package (7x7mm), not only just simply to the design of the product, but it's also light and easy to carry.
Genesys Logic indicates that GL861 with PID filter on board supports both standards of high speed USB (480Mbps) and full speed USB (12Mbps). Therefore, watching digital TV can be done through either computer with compatibility of USB2.0 or USB 1.1. GL861 features low power consumption (maximum power consumption is at 0.15W), low temperature (remains at 30C), which is the lowest power consumption product with USB standard digital AV control chip. Besides, GL861 meets the standard of USB Bus Power, which can function directly by using the power of USB, thus there is no need of an extra plug.
GL861 is now in its mass production stage. For more information about this product or Genesys Logic, please visit Genesys Logic's website: http://www.genesyslogic.com/.
Search Silicon IP
- Genesys Logic Low Power USB 2.0 Digital TV Controller IC being awarded the Bus Power certification by USB-IF
- Genesys Logic's USB 2.0 Hub Controller Passes USB-IF Certification
- Cypress Introduces Industry's Lowest-Power, High-Speed USB 2.0 Programmable Controller, Freeing Next-Generation Peripherals from Corded Power Supplies
- SMSC Launches Industry's First, Hi-Speed Inter-Chip USB 2.0 to 10/100 Ethernet Controller for Low Power Applications
- Digital Core Design Announces USB 2.0 IP Device Controller
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- VeriSilicon Obtained Bluetooth 5.3 Certification for Its Complete Bluetooth Low Energy Solution
- UMC Reports Sales for May 2023
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|