Jeffrey Bouchard Joins Open-Silicon Executive Team
SUNNYVALE, CA--Feb 6, 2006 -- Open-Silicon, Inc., a fabless ASIC company that provides a predictable, reliable and cost-effective alternative to traditional chip design and supply-chain models, today announced that Jeffrey Bouchard will join the company on February 13 as Chief Financial Officer.
"Jeff brings a solid track record of financial leadership at rapidly growing technology companies to his role as CFO at Open-Silicon," said Dr. Naveed Sherwani, President and CEO of Open-Silicon. "Jeff's demonstrated business leadership will be invaluable as our OpenMODEL of designing and manufacturing ASICs continues to lead our rapid growth."
Mr. Bouchard most recently served as Vice President of Finance and CFO of Pixelworks, Inc. (NasdaqNM:PXLW - News), a leading provider of system-on-a-chip ICs for the advanced display industry. During his six-year tenure at Pixelworks, Jeff led their successful initial public offering and completed four acquisitions. Prior to Pixelworks, Jeff served as Chief Financial Officer at eVineyard (now wine.com). He also has held senior financial management positions at InFocus Corporation and Sun Microsystems and has served in various financial roles at Teledyne MEC, Varian, and INMAC.
"Open-Silicon has tremendous market opportunity," said Mr. Brouchard. "I am looking forward to joining the executive team at Open-Silicon and helping to lead their growth."
Mr. Bouchard earned an MBA from Santa Clara University and B.S. in Business Administration-Finance from San Jose State University.
Howard Fischer Associates conducted the search that brought Jeff Bouchard to Open-Silicon.
About Open-Silicon, Inc.
Open-Silicon, Inc. is a fabless ASIC company delivering the most cost-effective, predictable and reliable custom ASIC solution to electronics product customers worldwide. Open-Silicon's OpenMODEL(TM) is the semiconductor industry's first end-to-end custom ASIC solution based on a business model that provides a seamless, low-cost, low risk alternative to traditional models for complex ASIC design and development. For more information, visit Open-Silicon's website at www.open-silicon.com or call 408-523-1200.
Search Silicon IP
- Dr. Edward C. Ross, President Emeritus of TSMC, Joins Open-Silicon Board of Directors
- Open-Silicon to showcase ARM Cortex-M based IoT Custom SoC Platform at ARM TechCon
- Open-Silicon Announces Comprehensive High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) Gen2 IP Subsystem Solution
- Open-Silicon Enables Solarflare’s Low Power 10Gb Ethernet Solutions
- Open-Silicon, Inc. Announces Corporate Expansion in Response to Rapid Business Growth
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
- Tachyum To Use UCIe Interconnect Standards In Prodigy 2
- 2026 All-Time High in Store for Global 300mm Semiconductor Fab Capacity After 2023 Slowdown, SEMI Reports
- Designing MPUs/MCUs with Functional Safety
- MIPI A-PHY Specification Levels Up In-Vehicle Connectivity
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Alphawave Semi Opens Pune Office, Continues Expansion into India
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|