Iwedia & Silembia to unveil a DVB-H client-side solution, hardware & software, at 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona, 13th to 16th of February
Barcelona -- February 13, 2006 -- Iwedia Technologies, the international provider of software solutions embedded in connected audiovisual digital devices and Silembia, the one-stop-shop provider of channel decoding IP blocks for digital TV reception unveil a DVB-H client-side solution, hardware and software, for chipsets and mobile phones manufacturers.
Located in Rennes - France, both Silembia & Iwedia belong to the newly created Brittany Image & Networks Competitiveness Cluster.
On booth G108-G109 - Hall 2 (“Bretagne International” booth) at 3GSM, the two companies demonstrate Iwedia’s “Comedia for DVB-H” software solution embedded in a Linux-based PDA equipped with Silembia’s EMB6500 DVB-H reference platform.
As a result of technology integration complexity increase, customers not only require a single software brick, but also the integrated solution for their specific system. “The result of this integration is a turn key hardware and software solution that aims to dramatically reduce the time to market of DVB-H enabled handheld devices” claims Hervé Creff, Iwedia’s VP Marketing.
Besides, customers more and more look for virtual system solutions featuring hardware (IP blocks) and software to enable faster economic returns. “In a world where idea to market cycles shorten, ensuring that Silembia’s IP blocks are easily hooked and compatible with middleware stack vendors minimizes customers’ burden of having to integrate the total system by themselves” claims Jean-Marc Guyot, Silembia’s Executive Officer.
Please refer to the following link for details about Silembia
Search Silicon IP
- Silembia unveils it DVB-H Silicon IP at 3GSM World Congress 2006 in Barcelona, 13th to 16th February
- Silicon & Software Systems (S3) announces successful integration of its DVB-H software with Philips' smartphone platform
- Silicon & Software Systems (S3) to provide DVB-H Software for Philips TV-on-Mobile Solution
- S3 collaborates with Hantro to demonstrate DVB-H software evaluation platform
- Chipidea's 0.13µm Low Power I&Q ADC designed for DVB-H/DMB systems excels in Silicon
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|