eInfochips Expands Expertise to System Validation and Reference Designs
Provides integrated verification and pre & post silicon validation services to customers
SANTA CLARA, CA – February 22, 2006 - eInfochips Inc., a leading silicon and product design services firm, today announced the expansion of its expertise to pre and post silicon validation, system validation and reference design services. Pranav Shah, Vice President Systems Group at eInfochips, will head the new services. The services are targeted to semiconductor and fabless chip companies. eInfochips has executed over 80 complex chip design and verification projects for semiconductor and fabless chip customers across the globe and is well known in the market for its advanced verification methodologies and expertise.
eInfochips’ new offering comprises of hardware acceleration, FPGA prototyping, hardware-software co-verification, chip and board bring-up, system-level validation with application, and reference design services. The system validation practice enables the company to leverage its functional verification and embedded firmware expertise to accelerate customer’s silicon validation cycle. The services are also instrumental in validating customer’s ‘proof of concept’ and ensuring bug-free silicon.
“Increasing demand of prototyping designs before implementing in silicon, from semiconductor customers led us to launch system validation services”, says Tapan Joshi, vice president of marketing at eInfochips. “The new practice bridges the company’s existing silicon and product design practice and enables eInfochips to help customers meet their time to market.” he said.
Pranav Shah brings more than 15 years of experience in all phases of semiconductor design and product development. Pranav previously worked for iPolicy Networks as the vice president of the company’s Systems Engineering Group, where he was responsible for developing Network Security Systems including dense PCBs and system enclosures. During his ten years' tenure at Intel, Pranav was involved in definition, design and validation of the company’s PCI docking ASICs and mobile PCI chipsets for its Pentium II and Pentium III processors.
eInfochips Inc., with offices in Santa Clara, Calif., and Ahmedabad and Pune, India, is a leading provider of cutting edge ASIC design and verification services, embedded systems solutions and IP cores. The company’s capabilities extend from specification to system, with knowledge on ASIC design & verification, physical design, board design and embedded firmware development. The company's India and US design centers have delivered SoC and embedded solutions to a variety of customers thus increasing their cost-effectiveness, reducing their time-to-market and growing their market strength. A partial list of customers includes Agere Systems, ATI, Broadcom, Cypress Semiconductors, IDT, Inter Digital, Rambus, Texas Instruments. For more information on eInfochips, visit www.einfochips.com.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
- Cadence Expands Collaboration with ARM to Accelerate Custom SoC and IoT System Designs with Industry's First End-to-End Hosted Design Solution
- Altera DC-DC Power Converter Solutions Improve System Power Efficiency by up to 35 Percent while Reducing Board Area by up to 50 Percent
- eInfochips Announces Availability of Two Reference Designs Featuring Marvell Sheeva CPU Technology
- Mentor Graphics and Gain Technology Deliver the First Complete USB 2.0 IP Reference Solution for System-on-Chip Designs
- Cadence Delivers 13 New VIP and Expands System VIP Portfolio to Accelerate Automotive, Hyperscale Data Center and Mobile SoC Verification
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|