Innovative Semiconductor Teams with Denali to Deliver High-Quality USB OTG Solutions
PALO ALTO, Calif., February 28, 2006 -- Denali today announced that Innovative Semiconductor teamed with Denali to ensure high-quality USB OTG PHY and controller chips for the USB OTG interface standard.
Innovative Semiconductor is using Denali's PureSpec™ verification intellectual property (IP) products to ensure its USB OTG PHY and controller Silicon IP are compliant with the USB OTG interface standards and that they are interoperable with other system designs. Through this effort, Innovative is able to provide its customers with the highest possible quality solutions that reduce risk and speed time to market.
"Denali is a leader in providing solutions for USB OTG Verification IP and we are pleased to collaborate with them on this effort," remarks Nabil Takla, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Innovative Semiconductor. "Compliance and interoperability are key requirements for success and this collaboration will help us provide our customers with the verification tools to ensure compliance and interoperability of our USB products. Working with Denali, we are able to increase the quality and reduce the development time of our USB OTG verification effort, while strengthening the Denali solution by sharing our knowledge and experience as a leading USB PHY and controller provider."
"Our role is to provide customers with high-quality verification IP that enables fast efficient deployment of these types of standard interfaces," said David Lin, vice president of software products at Denali. A key part of this enablement is to work with leaders like Innovative Semiconductor to ensure that our mutual customers can seamlessly integrate and verify IP in the customers design environment, and ultimately release a higher quality end product within the relevant market windows."
About Innovative Semiconductor
Innovative Semiconductor is a leading supplier for fully compliant and certified USB 2.0 (device, host and OTG), IEEE-1394 PHY and Link Controllers, and Video Compression technologies. Innovative's devices are utilized in a variety of applications including PCs, PC peripherals, Internet appliances, set top boxes and satellites. Innovative technology can be found in tens of millions of chips. Licensed clients include a wide array of high-tech companies, including Agilent, Conexant, Creative Technology, eSilicon, Evans & Sutherland, Freescale (launched by Motorola), Honeywell, IBM, Infineon, LSI Logic, Mentor Graphics, Micron, Mitel, Motorola, NASA, National Semiconductor, nVidia, OKI, PortalPlayer, S3, Samsung, Siemens, ST, Trident Microsystems and Tvia. Corporate Headquarters is located: 1290 Oakmead Parkway, Suite 107, Sunnyvale, Calif. 94085. Telephone: (408) 245-7390. Facsimile: (408) 245-7393. Website: http://www.innovative-semi.com.
Denali Software Inc. is the world's leading provider of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) and Intellectual Property (IP) products for design and verification of semiconductor chip interfaces. Denali's Databahn™ and Dataplex™ IP products provide control and optimal data throughput for external DRAM and Flash memory devices. The PureSpec™ and MMAV™ verification IP products support all standard interfaces, including DRAM, Flash, PCI Express, ASI, AMBA, USB, Ethernet, Serial ATA, and CE-ATA. Denali's Blueprint product provides complete solution for on-chip register design and management. For more information, visit Denali at http://www.denali.com or call (650) 461-7200.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
- Mentor and Denali Collaborate to Deliver High-Quality IP for PCI Express and Advanced Switching Interfaces
- Valens Semiconductor Picks Tensilica's Diamond Standard 108Mini for chip that Ensures High-Quality Home Audio-Video Networking
- Kilopass and Data I/O Corporation Join Forces to Deliver High-Quality, Affordable SoC Programming Solutions for Mass Production
- Innovative Semiconductors Licenses USB 2.0 OTG Transceiver Technology to National Semiconductor
- GlobalFoundries Unveils Innovative Solutions that Deliver a New Era of More in Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|