ARM Offers New Low-Cost Evaluation Board
"The Evaluator-7T is ideal for engineers who need a cost-effective vehicle for assessing the benefits of the ARM architecture," stated Gordon Stubberfield, Hardware Platforms product manager for ARM. "The board is also an excellent tool for educators who are teaching the latest in embedded system-on-chip design methodologies, for which the ARM architecture is particularly well-suited."
The ARM7TDMI evaluation board features a Samsung KS32C50100 microcontroller, 512K boot ROM, SRAM, two serial ports, and LEDs for user I/O. It also comes with power supply, and evaluation copy of the ARM Developers Suite[tm] (ADS) toolkit, firmware, debug monitor, documentation, and software examples.
Evaluator-7T is priced at $199, and can be purchased via the ARM Web site www.arm.com or through ARM sales offices.
For more information please contact:
The Townsend Agency
Tel: +858.457.4888 ext. 143
- Imagination Tech's Fate Hangs as Chinese Investors Assert Rights
- Gartner Forecasts Worldwide Semiconductor Revenue to Decline 0.9% in 2020 Due to Coronavirus Impact
- COVID-19: Economic and Microelectronics Industry Impacts - Insights from McKinsey & Company
- Welcome to the Third Era of 32/64-bit Embedded CPUs
- Two Months in Hubei, Quarantined Away from Home
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|