MataiTech launches NAUET 1.7, including the world's first SPIRIT IP-XACT linter, and a royalty free, light weight RTOS, IP-XACT 1.4 Ready
Rancho Santa Margarita, California – December 13, 2006 – MataiTech LLC has announced the latest release of its flagship EDA product, NAUET™ 1.7 (newt).
MataiTech has enhanced its co-development tool, NAUET™ (newt), by including the world’s fist full featured SPIRIT IP-XACT™ editor, linter and semantics checker. NAUET™ validates and lints all aspects of the SPIRIT IP-XACT™ standard and checks for consistency across multiple files. NAUET™ 1.7 (newt) is capable of converting existing SPIRIT IP-XACT 1.2 designs into the SPIRIT IP-XACT 1.4 standard. NAUET™ 1.7 is part of MataiTech’s commitment to track and lead standards to the benefit of its customers. “NAUET™ is a must for anyone trying to make their components IP-XACT™ compliant.” claimed Aaron Baranoff, Vice President of Engineering at MataiTech, “With the new Component Editor any IP vendor or user can create or edit components and verify that they meet the IP-XACT™ standards. With NAUET’s 1.7 Component Editor it is nearly impossible to create a non-SPIRIT compliant IP block without being notified and flagged by the tool.”
NAUET™ 1.7 now includes a light weight RTOS framework generator. This provides a low overhead, royalty free operating system for SoC development and testing. NAUET customizes and builds a framework for each component in the SoC. This light weight RTOS framework is designed to simplify product development and make product development less expensive.
“With the inclusion of the RTOS framework customers can opt out of large footprint RTOS’s and use our simple and fast micro scheduler based RTOS. This is all part of MataiTech’s commitment to accelerate our customer’s design flow while reducing their risk,” explained Rob Fleck, Principal Marketing Manager at MataiTech.
NAUET™(newt) is MataiTech’s 4th generation co-development tool. Compatible with major EDA tools, NAUET™ creates a parallel, synchronous design flow environment for co-development of SoC and software. It automatically links IP blocks, generates Verilog, VHDL, C, SystemC, RTOS framework, design documentation and test code. NAUET™ accelerates HDL coding and C/C++ coding to quickly allow engineers to begin application, driver and HDL development. Designs created with NAUET™ Component Editor are reusable as IP in later projects. NAUET™ is bundled with many OpenCores IP blocks so customers can quickly create an SoC right out of the box.
The upcoming NAUET™ 1.7 release provides Windows Vista 32 (x86) and 64 bit support. A scaled down “Lite” version and a Student/Teacher version will be launched coincidently with full featured version. NAUET™’s IP-XACT 1.4 (IP-XACT with ESL Extensions) features will be made available to SPIRIT members only. All of the other powerful NAUET™ 1.7 features will be available to any and all users.
NAUET™ Lite is intended for IP providers and for customers not building large SoCs. It is useful for editing IP blocks or assembling small SoCs. NAUET™ Lite is equipped with all the powerful features available in the full featured version. It is limited only by the number of IP blocks that can be connected in one design.
NAUET™ Student/Teacher is targeted for Non-Commercial use as an educational tool and to help give real experience to students, teachers and hobbyists who want to build SoCs. This version is limited in terms of size of components as well as number of IP Blocks in a SoC.
Free licenses for 30 day trials are available to interested customers and press.
Located in Orange County California, MataiTech can bring designs to market faster than anybody in the industry. Our core engineering team has been developing and using hardware/software co-simulation technology for years to help develop networking, encryption, parallel processing, multi-million gate ASICs, FPGAs and embedded operating systems for all facets of the technology. See www.mataitech.com for additional information.
Search Silicon IP
- MataiTech Launches NAUET (newt) 1.8, including an Automatic IP Import Wizard that Converts IP Blocks to the Spirit IP-XACT Standard
- Mentor Graphics New Version of Platform Express Supports IP-XACT 1.4 Specification from The SPIRIT Consortium
- Magillem Design Services introduces MAGILLEM 4.0, the most comprehensive Integrated Design Environment based on the IP-XACT standards by The SPIRIT Consortium
- Yogitech Selects Mentor Graphics' Platform Express to Deliver IP-XACT Descriptions for Merchant IP Products
- The SPIRIT Consortium Sends IP-XACT Specification to IEEE
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Veriest Solutions Promotes Dusica Glisic to Vice President of Frontend Engineering
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- eMemory and UMC Expand Low-Power Memory Solutions for AIoT and Mobile Markets with 22nm RRAM Qualification
- Mobiveil's PSRAM Controller IP Lets SoC Designers Leverage AP Memory's Xccela x8/x16 250 MHz PSRAM Memory
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|