NovoBlox OTP Memory IP to Exhibit at EDSFair 2007 in Japan
Novocell Semiconductor's VP to Deliver Presentation on January 25
Hermitage, PA January 22, 2007 --- Novocell Semiconductor, Inc., a provider of advanced memory IP to the semiconductor industry, will feature its NovoBlox OTP Memory IP at the Electronic Design and Solution Fair (EDSFair) 2007 occurring January 25 through 26 at the Pacifico Yokohama in Kanagawa, Japan.
Novocell will exhibit its innovative memory IP at the Soliton Systems booth #204. Soliton has served as Novocell’s Japanese distributor since 2005.
Vice president and COO, Charles Buenzli, will give a presentation on NovoBlox at EDSFair 2007 on January 25 at 11:30 a.m. Buenzli’s presentation will focus on NovoBlox’s technology, reliability and advantages over competitive non-volatile memories.
“Although Soliton exhibited NovoBlox at EDSFair 2006, this is the first year that I will be attending the show and have the opportunity to meet with Japanese customers and press,” said Buenzli. “Novocell has significantly expanded our product offerings during the last year. I am eager to introduce this advanced technology to the Japanese market.”
NovoBlox OTP Memory, a non-volatile memory IP, can be embedded in standard Logic CMOS without additional process steps and can be programmed at the wafer, package or circuit level.
To maximize reliability, NovoBlox generates and confines the breakdown voltage entirely within the memory cell, ensuring only the programmed cells see high voltage. The SmartBitä memory cell detects hard breakdown, guaranteeing 100% programmability and data retention.
NovoBlox is available in two architectures, ROM and Serial. The ROM architecture is a natural fit for a processor based system while the Serial architecture is ideal for fuse replacement.
For further information regarding Novocell’s involvement with EDSFair 2007 and NovoBlox OTP Memory, please contact Holly Mantle at 724-983-0600 x208 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Novocell Semiconductor, Inc.
Founded in 2001, Novocell Semiconductor specializes in developing and delivering advanced memory IP to the semiconductor industry. Its dedicated design team has extensive experience in IP development. Novocell recently introduced their highly reliable NovoBlox OTP Memory IP.
Novocell Semiconductor has become the foundation of a growing semiconductor industry in the Pittsburgh region. In 2005, Novocell expanded its operations and established its headquarters in LindenPointe Innovative Business Campus, a 115-acre technical park. Novocell is a member of the Fabless Semiconductor Association (FSA).
About EDSFair 2007
Now in its 14th year, EDSFair is an industry leading trade show and conference covering all the technologies for tomorrow's semiconductor and system design solutions. For further information regarding EDSFair 2007, please visit the show website at www.edsfair.com.
About Soliton Systems K.K.
Soliton Systems has been a leading high technology licensing and consulting firm in Japan since 1982. The network Operations business provides complete systems integration, valued added product development and support services serving the network communications needs of leading clients in Japan. Their Advanced Technology Systems Division distributes and supports leading electronic design automation tools, intellectual property and technologies to their semiconductor and systems design customers.
Soliton is headquartered in Tokyo with offices in Osaka, Sapporo, Yamagata, Makuhari and Fukuoka. The Soliton Systems website is located at www.soliton.co.jp and can be contacted at +81-3-5360-3861 or email@example.com.
Search Silicon IP
Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. Hot IP
- Sidense Aims to Add to Customer Base with Exhibit at EDS Fair 2007 in Japan
- NovoBlox OTP Memory Qualifies at Jazz Semiconductor
- NovoBlox OTP Memory IP to Unveil at FSA Suppliers Expo
- Toshiba and Japan Semiconductor Develop Highly Reliable Versatile Analog Platform with Floadia's G1 technology for Automotive Applications
- CrossBar Announces New ReRAM Use for FTP and OTP Memory Applications
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- CXL Testing Leverages PCIe Expertise
- Blue Ocean Smart System Unveils Chiplet-Based Products Powered by VeriSilicon's High-Performance Processors
- POLYN Introduces VibroSense, Industry-First Application-Specific Vibration Pre-Processing Chip Design
- Renesas Expands RISC-V Embedded Processing Portfolio with New Voice-Control ASSP Solution
- Report: Arm proposes change to IP royalty model
- Synopsys.ai Unveiled as Industry's First Full-Stack, AI-Driven EDA Suite for Chipmakers
- China forms its own chiplet standard amid isolation
- Interview: Aart de Geus on AI-driven EDA
- Networking Chip Startup Enfabrica Emerges from Stealth Mode to Solve Scalability and Price-Performance Challenges for AI Growth in Cloud
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|