NetXen Deploys Denali's PCI Express Verification IP for High-Performance 10-Gigabit Ethernet Enterprise Network Cards
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- May 2, 2007 -- Denali Software, Inc., a world-leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and intellectual property (IP), today announced that NetXen's latest 10GbE Intelligent Network Interface Cards (NICs) for blade, rack and tower servers were verified for compliance and interoperability with Denali's PureSpec(TM) verification IP product. NetXen's Intelligent NICs(TM) are currently being shipped in Hewlett-Packard, IBM and Supermicro server product lines. By using Denali's PCIe verification solutions, NetXen hardware developers were able to accelerate their time-to-market for deploying their latest network adapter products.
"Our Intelligent NIC products are capable of supporting the immense traffic loads and increased speeds expected from the latest generation of 10GbE-enabled servers," said Ross Werner, vice president of hardware engineering for NetXen. "PCI Express technology is a key design requirement, and working with high-quality verification products, such as those from Denali, results in significant value to our hardware designers."
"Our PCIe verification solutions for PCI Express technology continues to meet our customers' high performance requirements," remarks David Lin, vice president of product marketing for Denali. "NetXen's leading 10Gigabit Ethernet solutions for rack, tower, and blade server OEMs involve a perfect combination of high performance, flexibility and affordability needed to support the evolution of today's datacenters. Our customers, such as NetXen, depend on high-quality solutions that are in step with the PCI Express Base 2.0 specification from the PCI-SIG and can look forward to steady updates as the specification matures."
About PureSpec(TM) PCIe Verification IP
PureSpec is the most widely used Verification IP product for PCIe technology; over 250 PCIe designs have been validated using PureSpec verification IP. All PureSpec products are directly integrated into all popular EDA languages and verification environments including: Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Cc/C++, SystemC, 'e', OpenVERA. Quality, completeness and seamless integration with all modern verification environments make PureSpec the solution of choice for functional verification and interoperability validation of PCIe designs.
About Denali Software
Denali Software, Inc. is a world-leading provider of electronic design automation (EDA) software and intellectual property (IP) for system-on-chip (SoC) design and verification. Denali delivers the industry's most trusted solutions for deploying PCI Express, NAND Flash and DDR DRAM subsystems. Developers use Denali's EDA, IP and services to reduce risk and speed time-to-market for electronic system and chip design. Denali is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and has offices around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about Denali, its products and services is available at http://www.denali.com.
Search Silicon IP
Search Verification IP
- GDA Technologies announces availability of PowerQUICCIIITM MPC8548E - based AdvancedMC high-performance "Data Cruncher" PCI-Express Card equipped with Quad - Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Netronome's Network Flow Processor Utilizes Denali's Suite of PCI Express 2.0 Products for Virtualized Servers and Network Equipment
- Altera to Feature High-Performance Memory Interface and PCI Express Solutions at Denali MemCon 2006
- Synopsys' New Designware Bridge IP for PCI Express to AMBA 3 AXI Connects Two High-Performance Domains
- PLDA's Scalable x8 250 MHz PCI Express IP Chosen by Tehuti Networks for 10 Gigabit Ethernet TCP/IP Accelerator
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Microchip Slashes Time to Innovation with Industry's Most Power-Efficient Mid-Range FPGA Industrial Edge Stack, More Core Library IP and Conversion Tools
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Andes Technology Showcases Pioneering RISC-V CPU IP Solutions at RISC-V Summit Europe
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Intel Foundry Services Ushers in a New Era
- Chiplet Pioneer Eliyan Achieves First Silicon in Record Time with Implementation in TSMC 5nm Process, Confirms Most Efficient Chiplet Interconnect Solution in the Multi-Die Era
- MediaTek Partners With NVIDIA to Provide Full-Scale Product Roadmap to the Automotive Industry
- Semidynamics announces largest, fully customisable Vector Unit in the RISC-V market, delivering up to 2048b of computation per cycle for unprecedented data handling
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|