Product Announcement: ARM RealView Logic Tile for the Xilinx Virtex-5 XC5VLX330 FPGA
Cambridge, UK -- December 20, 2007 -- ARM [(LSE: ARM); (Nasdaq: ARMHY)] today announced the RealView® Logic Tile for the Xilinx Virtex-5 XC5VLX330 FPGA. This development board is designed to:
- Expand the ARM® processor subsystems provided on RealView Hardware Platforms with custom memory and peripheral designs on FPGAs
- Provide early access to FPGA implementations of the latest ARM processors
The increased size and performance of the Logic Tile for the Xilinx XC5VLX330 FPGA enables the implementation of a Soft Macrocell Model for the Cortex™-A8 processor on a single FPGA running at 40MHz. This Soft Macrocell Model enables early software development and cycle accurate hardware prototyping with the Cortex-A8 processor and NEONTM technology.
- XC5VLX330 FPGA and 16MB SRAM
- Stackable architecture to support multi-FPGA systems
- Backward compatibility with existing Logic Tiles for Virtex-II and Virtex-4 FPGAs
- Example AMBA® AHB and AXI™ designs for a Logic Tile used on the Platform Baseboards for the ARM926EJ-S™, ARM1176JZF-S™ or ARM11™ MPCore™ processors
Availability: January 2008
For ordering and pricing information please contact your local ARM office or authorized RealView Development Tools Distributors in your region.
- ARM Local Offices: http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/pricing-rvdt-localoffices.html
- RealView Development Tools Distributors: http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/realview_distributors.html
ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM’s comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, graphics processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity products. Combined with the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies. More information on ARM is available at http://www.arm.com .
Search Silicon IP
Arm Ltd Hot IP
- Express Logic and Avnet Develop RTOS Support for Xilinx PowerPC 440 Processor on Virtex-5 FPGA
- Xilinx Delivers ISE 8.2i - A Complete Logic Design Solution For The New 65nm Virtex-5 FPGA Family
- Xilinx Introduces New Development Kit for Building High-Performance Embedded Processing Systems with Virtex-5 FXT FPGAs
- Xilinx Delivers Complete Virtex-5 FPGA Solution for XAUI Protocol
- Xilinx Virtex-5 LXT Platform FPGAs Used in NEC's SX-9; World's Fastest Vector Supercomputer
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- VeriSilicon Obtained Bluetooth 5.3 Certification for Its Complete Bluetooth Low Energy Solution
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|