Digital Blocks Announces the DB-I2C Controller IP Core with the availability of Master-Slave, Master, and Slave Versions for the AMBA 2.0 APB Interconnect
Specifically targeted for Embedded Processor designs with AMBA 2.0 APB Bus requirements, the DB-I2C offers a variety of performance levels versus VLSI footprint tradeoff options.
GLEN ROCK, New Jersey, December 20, 2007 – Digital Blocks, a leading developer of silicon-proven semiconductor Intellectually Property (IP) soft cores for embedded processor and video system designers, today announces the DB-I2C Controller IP Core. The DB-I2C IP Core targets systems-on-chip (SoC) ASSP, ASIC, and FPGA designs containing ARM embedded processors and the AMBA 2.0 APB on-chip bus, as well as other processors that support the APB bus.
The DB-I2C IP Core is offered in three versions:
|DB-I2C-MS-APB||Provides both Master and Slave function with optional parameterized FIFO for high performance designs.|
|DB-I2C-M-APB||Master only function with optional FIFO for smaller VLSI footprint.|
|DB-I2C-S-APB||Slave only function with optional FIFO or register bank with auto-increment addressing mode.|
Price and Availability
The DB9000AHB is available immediately in synthesizable Verilog or VHDL, along with synthesis scripts, a simulation test bench with expected results, datasheet, and user manual. For further information, product evaluation, or pricing, please visit Digital Blocks at http://www.digitalblocks.com
About Digital Blocks
Digital Blocks designs silicon-proven IP cores for technology systems companies, reducing customer’s development costs and significantly improving their time-to-volume goals. Digital Blocks is located at 587 Rock Rd, Glen Rock, NJ 07452 (USA).
Search Silicon IP
Digital Blocks Hot IP
- Digital Blocks Announces I2C-Master Controller IP Core Family with the availability of the DB-I2C-M for the ARM AMBA 2.0 APB and Altera NIOS II Avalon Interconnects
- Digital Blocks Extends the DB9000 TFT LCD Controller IP Core Family with the availability of the DB9000AHB for the AMBA 2.0 Interconnect
- Digital Blocks Extends the DB9000 TFT LCD Controller IP Core Family with the availability of the DB9000AXI for the AMBA 3.0 Interconnect
- Digital Blocks AMBA Peripherals I3C, I2C, eSPI, xSPI Controller IP Core Families Extend Leadership with enhancements containing feature-rich, system-level integration features.
- Digital Blocks Extends its MIPI I3C Controller IP Core Family with I3C Master/Slave, I3C Master, and I3C Slave Releases.
- intoPIX and PlexusAV Pioneer IPMX Standard-Based AV-over-IP Solutions
- Green Hills Software adds support for production-ready RTOS and tools to Imagination Technologies' RISC-V CPUs
- Kalray Announces Production Launch of New "Coolidge™2" DPU Processor Optimized for AI and Intensive Data Processing
- Global Semiconductor Sales Increase 0.3% Month-to-Month in April
- Defacto will celebrate its 20th anniversary at DAC with customer presentations and major technical announcements
- GlobalFoundries and STMicroelectronics Finalize Agreement for New 300mm Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility in France
- Are Chiplets Enough to Save Moore's Law?
- Nanusens announces that it can now create ASICs with embedded sensors
- Consortium's Move Will Boost RISC-V Ecosystem, Thankfully
- Agile Analog launches first complete RISC-V analog IP subsystem at RISC-V Summit Europe
|E-mail This Article||Printer-Friendly Page|