CAMBRIDGE, UK -- January 24, 2008 -- ARM today announces the immediate availability of the RealView® Platform Baseboard for the ARM1176JZF-STM processor. This development board is designed to enable the rapid development of:
- ARMv6 architecture-based software applications on a high-speed expandable platform
- Security critical applications using ARM® TrustZone® technology
- Optimized balanced processor workload energy consumption applications using Dynamic Voltage Frequency Scaling (DVFS).
The Platform Baseboard for the ARM1176JZF-S processor features a Development Chip including the ARM1176JZF-S processor and all the performance critical components of a standard ASIC, such as LCD controller and dynamic and static memory controllers. The development chip also implements CoreSight™ debug and trace IP, as well as off-chip bridges for prototyping of custom AXI™ masters and slaves on FPGA. A companion Xilinx Virtex-4 FPGA implements DMA and PCI controllers and standard I/O peripherals.
- Software applications development at near real time speed reduces development time
- Secure peripherals, memory to support TrustZone applications development
- Rich peripheral set for software development without adding further hardware
- Custom AMBA® AXI and legacy AMBA AHB peripherals integration using Logic Tile inserted on top of the Platform Baseboard
For ordering and pricing information please contact your local ARM office or authorized RealView Development Tools Distributors in your region.
ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM’s comprehensive product offering includes 16/32-bit RISC microprocessors, data engines, graphics processors, digital libraries, embedded memories, peripherals, software and development tools, as well as analog functions and high-speed connectivity products. Combined with the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies. More information on ARM is available at http://www.arm.com.